"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Volleyball

Jordan decided to capture our soon to be volleyball player in action : ]
She loved playing with the ball. We decided we'll have to go buy her one now.
[She kinda looks like a boy] ha ha darn it! Forgot the bow! : ]
I promise I'm still going to put a baby picture of us both on here to compare with Camryn 


4 comments:

Family of Fun said...

Well make sure that you tell her auntie Lisa that she will teach her some skills if she needs some!!! :]

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

I LOVE IT!! I am sooo BABY hungry thanks to that sweet sweet CAMRYN! Dang it!! I need to come by and see her!!!!

Marcistar said...

Cute! Isn't it funny you have all these hopes and dreams for your kids! We want eden to play tennis and dance! Who knows if she'll do either! Oh and Christian thinks he's going to have her skiing by spring!! Ya right! She just started walking!!!

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

haha SOOO cute. she will be an awesome vollyeball player with parents like you two! and the videos are so dang cute. Amber...you got yourself a cutie!