Camryn has loved slithering and rolling around on the rug we just bought and sucking on the tiles too. She loves seeing something and wriggling to get it!
She is getting SO big! It's hard to think next month she'll be
6 MONTHS!
Holy cow!
Time sure does fly when you're laughing and having fun!
I've been asking and asking Jordan when we can and should get a bouncer like this for her to play in and stand up in. He kept saying he didn't wanna spend the money, and we should wait to see if she would really enjoy it even.
I said, "She'll be too big to enjoy it soon! She'll wanna crawl and move around not be stuck in a bouncer!"
BUT He came home the other day with a surprise for Camryn and I. He had gone to the Sportsman Warehouse with a friend and stopped by Walmart afterwards for some groceries for us.
He called and told me to shut mine and Camryn's eyes. I did and he came in with this in a box! It took me about 20 minutes to put the whole thing together ha ha ha I was so excited! I think even more so than Camryn! : ]
She LOVES this little spinning globe. It's her favorite. She just sucks and sucks on that thing!
One of my favorite pictures of her.
See! She hardly over turns around to the other toys.
I love to put her in this after she's eaten so she isn't on her stomach to puke :P
It works out well for us both!
She'll stand in it and watch me walk around doing things as she sucks away on the globe thing :]
She also loves her burp clothes. She will laugh into them and gnaw them to death I tell you! :]
ha ha the remains of an earlier ponytail : ]
She does this new thing where she kinda growls & kinda yells as she plays, eat, and gnaws :D





4 comments:
Ok, seriously - THANK YOU for sharing these. It makes me cry to know I have a neice that I have never met... that is so cute... and that I feel somewhat close to. She is really cute. I love ALL of the commentary. It makes us feel SO much closer to you! Gotta love the saucer - for more than one reason!!! :]
I can't believe that she is 6 months already. For some reason with certain people they stay a specific age in my mind. And Camryn is still in the 3 month range. I'm so excited to see you guys at Thanksgiving!
Camryn is growing up so fast!!! When I look at her pictures and see the things she is doing I think she is older than Gavin. She has a lot more hair than him and she is moving around a lot more than him. He just rolls EVERYWHERE! I can't wait to see you guys!
What a great Daddy to bring home a surprise!!!! That was very thoughtful, Jordan:] Amber-these pictures are so precious! I LOVE your observations of Camryn's behavior-what she likes, and your cute comment about when you like to put her in after she eats:]
Go momma!
Post a Comment