"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Giggles of pure joy : ]

We were having a fun little relaxing afternoon on our bed and Camryn was in the BEST mood!
She was so stinkin cute! Thought I'd share a few giggles with you : ]

2 comments:

Family of Fun said...

That little girl has a killer smile. She seems like such a happy little bug, which is truly awesome for you guys. It makes life, and parenthood, so much easier! Just remember consistancy & routine, baby! It gives them confidence and contentment! I love her giggle. Can't wait to see you guys in November!!! DON'T buy anything to bring, just for here, if you don't have to - I have baby beds, bibs, buntings, toys, food, highchairs, etc. Don't bring ANYTHING unless she has some favorites she doesn't want to live without! We will totally keep her warm... and HAPPY! :]

Emilee Nicole said...

what a chunky little girl.
she has fat little wrists.
hahaha.
i like how the bracelet looks.
hahaha.
:P
ahh man.
at least she is healthy, right??

haha i kid i kid.
its adorable.

i miss you guys!