"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Fuzz Headed-ness

Camryn LOVES her sleep. She takes such great naps for Jordan & I. 
I appreciate them so much during the day. 
I have a tendency to get giddy when it's nap time.. almost every day. 
I enjoy having time where I don't have to feed, change, burp, play with or hold till my arm is about to die of numbness.  
I think she'll understand. 

Anyway, these pictures show that 
she can go from cuteness in her swing or crib:

To this....

Fuzziness on the back of her head, 
about to take the whole head over.
We love our little fuzz-head
: ]

5 comments:

Kachelle said...

if you haven't noticed, i think EVERYONE loves your little fuzz head!!!!

Krista said...

Thanks for your comments! Your little girl is already getting SOOO big! Isn't nap time the BEST?! I love it when I can get both of my girls down at the same time... I really feel like dancing when that happens!

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

haha that is so cute. Camryn is so cute. I love her little fuzz ball on the top of her head.
love it.

cosmo and jenn said...

i saw your blog on the bate's blog, so i thought i would stop in and say hi! we never see you guys at church because we are in nursery, and i can not believe how big your little girl is! she's too cute!

Unknown said...

We LOVE that little fuzz head!!!
Fuzziness is the new 'do for sure:]
The cuteness just keeps growing!
Love her, love her, love her-and y'all too!