We wen to the mall for kids club today, only we didn't make it out of the house till about 10:30 and got stuck behind a couple of SLOOOOOW moving people on the way. Needless to say we made it in time to see everything getting put away so we headed off to find Julie & Levi Burkholder who were meeting up with us. We found them in Children's Place, the Temptation Island for me right now..
Sooo many cute matching things that I could buy for Camryn & Brighton. That is going to be my worst thing right there.
Shopping for my kids.
So we Ooood and Ahhhhd at all the cute clothes they have out for Spring and debated buying things on winter clearance. Then we got out of there! & went into Payless. What a better store to be in.
I need some new flats.. [hint hint Jordan, Valentine's day & my Birthday are coming up!] Good thing to stalk up on since mine are starting to give out :P
Anyway, found some cute shoes for future reference & headed up to see the puppies at the other end of the mall. Camryn & Levi love looking in the windows at all the cute little fur balls & I think to myself "Oh to have a yard."
Then we went up and checked out the line for the carrousel & there was hardly one so Julie & Levi went first [we forgot Cam's badge & Levi was letting us use his next] but they came right back before it started. Levi wanted nothing to do with sitting on the animals! ha ha
And Camryn was all excited to go, kept trying to climb down and go get in line. So then we went and she LOVED it. Seriously, I need to remember every Thursday, this is the best place for her to go. Even though it's only 1 ride for free. Free fun is never a bad thing!
Then we ate some lunch, Levi & Cam wiggled in their strollers while eating & listening to the music overhead. Then we said goodbye & Camryn & I went shopping for baby clearance in JC Penny and found the cutest lumberjack outfit & I had to send a picture to Jordan. Didn't get it cause the legs looked a little short for one of my kids, but it was SO funny!
Then we trecked out to the front of the mall and played in the water fountain.
These pictures are with my phone [yet again] so sorry for blurriness.
She was enjoying herself and was being SO good for me! I love days like this. They come around way more than I hoped for & I need to be more grateful for them when they do.
She's not really in the terrible 2's [knock on wood] and we have a blast together. She smiles a lot and likes to be a big girl & help mommy around the house [can sometimes get in the way or make my mess that much bigger] but It's so much fun seeing all the things she is learning :)
If you read all the way through this, congratulations. You've officially been with us today! :) ha ha
2013 Advent Update!
12 years ago







2 comments:
I'm jealous that shes outside in a short sleeve shirt!! I can't wait for outside weather
I hear ya on the Children's Place matching clothes, but be patient, girl... they will be coming to you!!! Don't underestimate the powers of your O.C.D. sister-in-law who matches her kids EVERY Sunday. Oh yes, all of this WILL be coming to you, IN TIME. Someday, perhaps, your girls could have matching dresses and your boys matching ties, and their clothes could coordinate. Oh yes, I do have a few tricks up my sleeves - maybe not everything (and definitely not everything in warm, Arizona weather clothes), but you will have SOME for sure. I am working on it for you... just taking me some time! Love you! Hang in there... you are almost there!!
Post a Comment