"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Eskimo Kisses

Camryn woke up a couple of times last night crying or whimpering from a dream. I went in and checked on her, it was about 4:50 am, but I didn't realize she was awake. I walked in softly, touched her arm to see if she was too hot/cold & she says, "Hi." So I smile, say Hi back, squatted to her level & kissed her on her cheek.
I ask her if she's ok & she nods yes.

She then gently puts her little arm around my neck & pulls her head up to mine. 

I think she's going to give me a kiss so I kiss her on the lips.

Her head is too heavy & droops back onto the pillow, but she pulls herself right back up & this time I wait to see what she is wanting to do. 

She brings her face really close to mine & rubs her nose vigorously back and forth against mine :)

Eskimo kisses.

Such a sweet little moment. 

Made me giggle & I told her, "I love you." 

She whispers, "love you" back 

I tell her, "It's not time to get up. Go back to sleep." 

Which she turns onto her side and does.


SWEET SWEET little girl.

2 comments:

Krista said...

ahhh. What a sweet girl! I love it in the morning when they are so happy to see you. Its even better when they go back to sleep :)

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! She IS a SWEET, SWEET little girl! She is all precious-ness!!!