"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Needs

So, like the stalker I am, I was looking at some old posts on a friend's blog & awhile back she had done this post where you type "Amber needs" into google and it comes up with a list of things you need :) [not an actual list, I sifted and found the 5 that weren't TOO lame, crude, or boring :)
You should try it. Just replace my name with yours. [obviously]
Enjoy.

Jordan needs:

1. a heart [not true, he's very sensitive & I love and NEED it!]
2. to make a splash for the Bobcats [or for his own ward team] :)
3. a break from everything [do you hunny?]
4. to lay off the self tanner [yikes, oranges streaks are not very becoming on ANYone!]
5. a middle name [I like Daniel]

Amber needs:

1. some ideas [for anything, so lay em out there!] :)
2. to spend some time [because i have so much free time!??] I need some free time to spend!
3. a nursemaid [bah ha ha ha ha! Come take care of me! This tuma in my stomach is getting out of hand!]
4. to be bad [well yes.. yes I do.]
5. to take down the tree [it obviously can't mean my Christmas tree, so I'm going with, I need to chop down an enormous tree to prove how bad I am.]

0 comments: