"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love and peace, appreciation and respect. If you will do this, your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley
At first I got upset. I was hoping that was the ONLY place she had gotten it since I had my back turned for a couple minutes. I searched around and found there were no other markings I could see.
Satisfied, I took her into our bathroom to wash her hands off & I noticed her cheek was dark. I started to move her hair & noticed it went all the way up to her hair line & then some.
I decided right then that it was funny! That I needed to laugh about it. She was wondering what the heck was on her & I just wanted her clean. Seeing the way the markings were, I'm pretty sure she had opened it up, placed it to her cheek & pretended it was a phone. :) She's been doing that a lot lately with:
calculators, cameras, little books, old cellphones, almost anything she can hold up to her ear works well enough for her to walk around talking into it..
She is such a little copy-cat. :)
Gotta laugh sometimes right!?








1 comments:
YES!!! You GOTTA laugh sometimes!!!! What a silly billy! I think you are exactly right-about her using it like a phone!
Post a Comment