"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Shots

She's getting so big!
25 lbs 8 oz     3feet   1 1/2 inches


Camryn got shots for the first time since she can remember last Thursday 12/17/09.
I was dreading it all morning. Thinking, me with my belly, a 20 month old freaking out with pain in her legs, and how the heck am I going to console her enough to ever love me again??
Well let me tell you..
I gave her some tylenol about 20 minutes before we left [thanks for the tip mom!!]


She got to run around in her diaper for about 15 minutes while the doctor checked her over [everything was great] and another 15 minutes while we waited for the nurse with the needles to come in. She read books, ate a few pretzels, tried getting into all the drawers in the room and pushed around the doctor's stool. 
When the nurse came in she asked me to put Camryn on my lap and hold her arms to her sides.
My heart started pounding and I was waiting for the poke and the screaming.
Camryn watched fascinated by what she was doing. Take band aids out of their packages and sticking to her gloves so they were ready. Then she pinches Camryn's leg [not hard] to get a grip, and pokes, Camryn squirms and kinda makes a whine-noise.
She wipes it and does another poke next to it. Same thing, Camryn makes a whine-noise, but no crying.
The nurse does a 3rd one on her other leg and wala! We're done and with NO TEARS!
I was so shocked and happy! She got garfield band aids and loved them. Kept pointing to them and saying, "Kitty."
I brought her fruit snacks [which she LOVES] to help her afterwards and they were more of a reward than a sad fix. I was so proud of her!
She fell asleep on the way home & when she got up, we took this picture.
It was hard for her not to pull the band aids off, but once she did, they went in the garbage. Cause if anyone knows, EVERYTHING goes into that child's mouth! Bleh!


For the next couple days she would point to her thighs and say, "kitty." I would have to explain that they were in the garbage because she had no more owies. 
Such a big girl we have :)