"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Piggy Tails


Camryn's hair is getting SO long! She will let me put "pretties" in it for a very short period of time, but when I am able to, she looks so darn cute! :) She still does a 'cheese' face for me & likes to 'look pretty' with her hair all done.
So big.. makes me anxious for another baby, because my baby, the one you see before you, she's almost 2! Can you believe it?? This April. right after Brighton comes, she'll be an older 2 yr old sis! Boggles my mind where the time went. She's so much fun though. I wish you could see her everyday personality like I do. I can't wait to have her as a best friend when she's older!

4 comments:

Burky's said...

Too cute as long as she leaves them in right?! Love that little girl!

Hiatt Family said...

She really is getting old! I love that you call her pigtails "pretties". :) She is so cute!!!

Jodes said...

She is soo big, and soooo cute! It would be sooo good to see you! We miss you guys. Lexie wants to watch camryn for you!

Unknown said...

Oh, the cuteness!!! At least she is leaving them in a little longer than before-progress!!! She will be a great big sis:)