"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Voting babies

So I saw this add for baby photos. Just for fun, let's see how many votes we can get!

Goto this web site:

https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?referid=EmailFriends&p=616322&x=.JPG

And vote for miss Camryn!
[please] :]

3 comments:

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

cute picture! she has my vote:> thanks again for everything amber:)

Jana Adams said...

She has my vote :) She is so cute!!

Mandy Abbott said...

She is just too cute! It looks like you guys have been busy and going to lots of fun places! I love all the pictures!