"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Appreciation for the Lord's work

Scott & Jana Adams, Jordan & I, Tim & Kylee Palmer

Such an awe feeling. 
Beauty that the Lord has created for us.

Incredible. So majestic.



This was a LONG fall with a great view :]

2 comments:

Marcistar said...

What a fun family vacation! I love getting time like that with friends and each other!! I'm getting so excited to see you guys!!

Anonymous said...

wow. that place looks so incredible!
yikes! so high on the rocks!
imagine if mom had been there.
haha.
remember when dad would drive close to the edge of the road to freak mom out because she was so afraid of heights? lol.
:)