Happiness is all around you.
All about her smiles & giggles
I love my mom. She is the best. I miss her.
She is getting so big! She will straighten her legs and stand as long as you'll let her. Plus she's holding her head up really well.
Does anyone know when they're supposed to start standing that good?
And holding their head up so sturdy?





6 comments:
I love her little dress and those shoes! SOOO cute! All kids are so different with doing things. I would say you have a stong one on your hands!!! She just seems so tiny!!!!
What a cute picture of her smiling! About two months is when he head strength should be pretty good - so she is doing great! Totally cute! And growing up so fast. Thanks so much for sharing these moments - they are all we have to connect us! Glad to hear from you. Are you burning up yet, down there?
She's definitely an early bird! Man she's growing so stinkin' fast!!!
don't you just want to tell her to knock it off! stop growing so fast! i tell kell that all the time but she never listens. typical brakelle!
Amber Dawn,
You have such a beautiful girl. I can't believe we have families of our own now it seems like we should still be in junior high together. I love the blog so I can see Camryn. I will probably get one myself when our little one is born in Dec. Love you and miss you like crazy!
Sara Jane
She is so adorable. You always have her dressed so cute too! She seems to be so super strong. Every child is so different but no matter what, your own child will never cease to amaze you. It is so fun to watch them develop and learn so fast.
Post a Comment