"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Blessing-ness


Such a proud auntie.


My Brother Scott, His wife Carly and little Spencer 
[Camryn was out for all these pictures :] made it easy for so many flashes]


Our Family Unit 

My Dad & brother Scott, Jordan's Dad & 2 uncles: Dallin & Jose, & our two friends Brandon & Joe were able to stand in the circle for this wonderful blessing.
It was a beautiful. 
Jordan wasn't nervous at all. 
Just that he would remember certain things to say.. 
and then ended up forgetting to bless her with a spouse to take her to the temple :]
I told him he had her baptism confirmation to make up for it :D haha

My aunt Deanna from New Mexico was able to drive up and spend a couple days with all of us. 
My mom is her oldest sister. That goodbye was tear filled and harder for some.
And my cousin that just moved to Maricopa in April, was able to come with her 2 little girls.

I love family! 
It is such a blessing to be with those we care about and love so much.
AND who have filled most of our life's memories :)


3 comments:

Marcistar said...

Oh I just love family too! It's so nice when everyone gets together!! So fun! Can't wait for the reunion!

Family of Fun said...

Ahhh.... wish so much that we could have been there. She is really cute. I can't believe how much she looks like her DAD! It is crazy to see you with your own little one - crazy, but awesome! And... I bet you are the BEST mom. We love you girl - wish you were closer (and you, too, of course-Jordan!)

BAM & CJ said...

Family is the best, and it's great when you have friends that you love too, just like family. You guys are the greatest!!!