"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Little Abbotts






We were able to spend some time with Hailey and Olivia Abbott while Ken and Mandy were in Virginia. Thanks for sharing your two little ladies with us. We will genuinely miss you when you are gone. These pictures are for you.

4 comments:

Mandy Abbott said...

Ahh, you guys are the best! You will both be amazing parents. Camryn is one lucky girl! Thanks for everything you guys! Our girls absolutely adore you!

Logan & Lindy said...

I those girls! Did you take those pictures??? I should have you take some of Brooklyn. You are amazing! Ok next week I am coming to the pinic it sounds like sooo much fun. Thanks for the invite!!!

Hiatt Family said...

Those are really great pictures of them. I can tell that those girls love you! I loved the Easter pictures too. That's a good idea to hide each other's Easter baskets...we might have to try that next year. We want to hang out with you guys soon...when Lincoln isn't working or at school...maybe a game night or a trip to the drive-ins or something? I guess it'll have to be soon though huh? Not that Camryn wouldn't be welcome of course. :)

The Bates said...

Great pictures, those little girls are beautiful. Thanks for the compliments on Britton's lessons. He always gets nervous wanting to make sure that it is good and all. You look adorable and can't wait to see your cute daughter.