"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Decorative


Our Baby's room is part office and part Camryn's bedroom.

We decided that when we put her crib up, the wall it would be against is HER wall.
We took a Saturday, and thanks to the Haws for giving us the paint, made it Camryn's wall.
One of my best friends back home made the letters for my baby shower in Dec.

3 comments:

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

yay! YOU HAVE A BLOG! haha. its so cute. I love the babys room. and you look soo good. I love your bump:)Anyway. I will add you to our blog. and if you want to add people to your blog go to customize top right then layout and you can add an element. and in there you can find a something that says a list of sites or something and you can just add from there. if you need help let me know. oh and we are going to the drive in tonight. are you guys in?

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

sorry i missed your baby shower! i had to work. I hope everything went great! if you need anything let me know!

Logan & Lindy said...

Hey! It was fun to visit with you at the play ground! You guys seems like such a super fun family. We should do some thing together some time. You can email me so I can add you to my blog! =0) loganlindy@gmail.com