I had an awesome baby shower last Saturday. Thanks to Christa & Kachelle for putting it on for me.
And after a couple technical difficulties, I now have pictures to show you! :]
[thanks again Christa]
- I was wrapped and prodded for a fun game of "seeing how big my belly was"
- Given SUCH cute gifts
- There was delicious food
- and a cake that the wonderful people at Walmart misspelled congratulations :D
ha ha ha It was the best!
Thank you everyone that was able to show & for your adorable gifts.









3 comments:
S000 fun! Wish I could have been there! Looks like you had a blast! Isn't Kachelle just the best!!!
I'm glad that you have a blog! Cute pictures. I can't wait to meet Camryn!
Hey Lisa just told me about your blog I'm excited to add you to my list! Your shower pictures are so cute, and so is your belly! Miss ya, Kellie
Post a Comment