"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Camryn's room is ready!





After 9 months of preparing little by little for our new baby, we finally feel like this is her room and not just "the office that was storing baby things."

It is finished being decorated, and finally feels so very ready for her!
With Lindy's vinyl lettering machine for the polk-a-dots and Jordan's expert placement, the dots were a finishing touch!
Camryn, here's your very own room!

The first picture is 'her wall', the 2nd is above the door frame and the 3rd & 4th are obviously by the window :]

12 comments:

Jana Adams said...

It is so cute! I love pink and brown. That is what we did Brinlee's room in. Good luck with everything!

Kellie said...

It looks darling! Can't wait to see pictures of Camryn!! We're excited for you.

Logan & Lindy said...

Ok Seriously that turned out so dang cute. I love love love it!!!

BAM & CJ said...

That's so adorable! I'm coming over today to look at it in person!!!

Anonymous said...

The room is FANTASTIC! Love it! Love brown. Love pink. Love it all! I'm thinking I rubbed off on you a little while you were here - or maybe Jordan just has great taste! Ha!! JK! I love you - it looks perfect for Camryn and perfect for both of you glowing parents-to-be. I am SO excited for you guys! Keep us posted! Sending all of our love to Arizona!!! :)

Theresa Beals said...

I am so jealous. I have been decorating a room for Kensley in my head for 2 years now and still haven't been able to do it! It looks really cute.

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

Amber SOO CLOSE!! wow, the room looks great!I can't wait to see the beautiful little one!!

April Bethea said...

It is sooo cute!!!

Marty and Emily said...

Awww, it's perfect! There are lots of domestic areas where I feel like I've been able to improve and appreciate. Unfortunately, decorating is definitely not one of them! It's awesome that you guys are so on top of things, too. I hardly went in our spare room before the baby, so I didn't think about it that much. But after she was born and I started spending SOOO much time in there, I decided we would have to paint or SOMETHING. But I couldn't believe the difference in how much more I enjoyed spending time in there with her afterwords. And I hope the swing works out ok for you guys. I counted it as a major blessing for us that Brynn liked it so much. I think it's a really comfy one, though. Great, another novel! Sorry. :)

Emily Weber said...

Oh my gosh, that is soooo cute! you did such a great job! I love the stars and the pink and brown! I love EVERYTHING! Did you paint that or is it stick-on stuff?

Aubree said...

So cute you guys! You made me want to go on a decorating kick after I left there the other night. So exciting...a few more days!

Kellie said...

Congrats you guys I hear baby Camryn has finally decided to join your family!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well.