"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Kids Club Oct/22

Played in the play area
[thank Julie for catching this!]
Once again these are from my phone, sorry for blurriness!

Went to the pet store and yelled at all the doggies.
She got VERY excited about them.
I think she would maul it though :( so no pets yet!
Kept trying to reach up and pet it
Pet her horsey. Has to do it to whichever animal she rides
Got a little irritated because the ride wasn't starting fast enough

Decides she can be happy now that it has started up
VERY happy is started :)
Jordan says she looks like a little adult here.. I agree.
Please don't judge me on her hair. She STILL won't let me put things in it.


5 comments:

Burky's said...

Yay for kids club! We have lots of fun with you guys! At least she smiles on the ride....unlike some little guy I know.

Marcistar said...

She's so cute Amber! It's so fun when there's fun things to do! I love getting to take the girls to stuff like that! Hope you guys are doing great! When are you coming up to Utah again? We'd love to see yoU! How are you feeling?

Unknown said...

Sweetness to the max!!! It's fun to see the pics you sent me on your blog-it can be done!!! Thanks for your help on that, by the way-it worked:)

Brian Norton said...

Wow! She is so cute and is getting to be so big. I agree she does look like a little adult in that picture. It looks like you guys are having a fun time. I can't wait to start doing things like this with our little Avery. Oh I heard a little rumor going around, congrats!!! Number two huh? That must be so exciting. -Brian

LORI said...

I have to agree she looks so grown up. What a cutie you have there!