"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

High Heels are so much fun!

She loves klompin around in my shoes.
The more noise they make on the tiles,
the longer she wears them around :)
It's so cute to see her want to be a big girl!

2 comments:

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

haha.. soooo cute! i love that girl!! thanks for coming over today, we had fun! RYAH LA LA LOVES CAMRYN...i love those high hills. they look great on her!

Kristin Coppee said...

Haha! That's funny! I love when my girls put on my shoes. It cracks me up! Sylvie always says, "Look mom! I'm a mom just like you."