"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful." -President Gordon B. Hinkley
5 comments:
That's cute. I love when little kids learn new things. This video is totally making me miss my girls right now. My mom is keeping them overnight and I want them back! LOL
She definetly knows where her belly button is...and Levi's. Oh and she gives extremely good kisses! What a little goof! We need to play again soon!
ohhh so sweet. I miss that girl! She is so smart. Ryah and I came to visit you today but you must not have been home. Maybe next time! we need to play!
I LOVE HER!!!! U need to call me or text me I lost your number and I must have my BFF'S phone number!! Love ya miss ya!!
SO CUTE!!! I love it when they do all these fun tricks!!!! Ella's finally at the stage where we are able to teach her things! Yay! I can't believe how grown up Camryn is!! Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment