"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Random


I love when she first wakes up.
Always so happy.
This is what I get what I say, "say cheese Camryn!"
Another "say cheese" face
She was in such a good mood she decided to smile at the ceiling as well.

This video is SO funny! Jordan and I watched it over and over.
Enjoy!!!

Still loves to zone out to her favorite cartoons

She's figured out how to climb up on things. 
She's getting rather good at it too.

Our time together is always a fun time.
Her crazy, just woken up, hair :]

Love my little rag-a-muffin-love bug!

0 comments: