"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

BBQ times are great!

I love when the Mcbrides let us know it's a great night for grilling cause we are always down!
Yummy burgers, hot dogs and chicken. Mm Mm Mm! A few of the friends all join in and it becomes a fun little evening with adults visiting, kids running around and the delicious aroma of cooking food. Plus the great weather. Can't forget that. :]
Feel free to steal pictures Kylee, Katie and Kachelle. 
Maybe my name should be Kamber so I fit in better with all my K friends.
This is Katie's darling daughter: Alexa. 
She is barely older than Camryn and such a cutie bug.
This is Kchelle's boy Drew. 
A.K.A. Drewb-y :] Cutest dimples.
He loves me when I talk to him. Yes.. Only me.
Kylee's little boy Nixon is such a stud. 
He's always in a good mood and has a constant smile on those fun, chubby cheeks.
Camryn has many people she looks up to. 
Kylee is one of those people :]

0 comments: