2013 Advent Update!
12 years ago
This little Handsome devil, is Levi Burkholder. He is the son of Daniel and Julie and couldn't be cuter! He cries every time Camryn yells or tries to pull something away from him. Poor guy, she's such a bully. :] He is totally rocking his new sunglasses and his awesome red hat.Camryn likes to zone.. frequently.In the store they kept taking turns reaching for each other until they just happened to hold hands. It was very cute.Miss Ryah is such a happy girl. I can't believe how fast she's growing up!Chels you definitely have a great baby.The play area is fun. Has a lot of things on Camryn's level. Yet, she kept walking over to the stairs.. silly girl.He is SO checking her out! ha ha Either that or is debating to cry or not, cause I think she just made a loud noise :]Thanks for coming guys! I know naps are hard to work around.. But it was sure fun! :]
1 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys at the mall! We better watch those two! Holding hands already!! We are in TROUBLE!
Post a Comment