"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Hitler Stash & Hats

Ok so it's not the best Hitler mustache but it looked dang funny on her! :]
Last week before we left for Utah, Camryn was having a blast [as usual] in her food.

She loves to pull her tray, and push herself up with her feet on the chair. She's really strong.
After lunch we decided to put on Daddy's hat.
Well, I decided, Camryn kept trying to pull it off.
She does some of the most adorable faces! I love giving her photo shoots.
Yanking it off backwards..
A moment of freedom.. she tried to crawl away before I plopped it back on her head.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yanking sideways doesn't really accomplish much. 
:]
This little face is so fun to make smile. 
I'm pretty sure that's my goal every day.
She is so goofy and giggly!
I love being with her all day. She and I are play buddies and jokesters.
She loves being chased now. I love that she understands the fun in it.
One of her confident stands when she first started REALLY attempting it.

1 comments:

Jodes said...

She is getting soooo big! And so cute! I can't wait to see her again!