Grandma Suzanne Gave Camryn a pretty princess dress for Christmas and it fit her well enough for her to wear it for church the week before Valentine's Day. I didn't get a shot of her with then headband and bow that she wore with it but here's pictures of before we left for church.
She was so cute playing in it and watching herself in the mirror in our room.
I need to wipe the mirror off so she can actually SEE herself and not all her slobbers ha ha ha
she is our precious little princess and I think it shows.. eh? :]





2 comments:
ohhh I love that girl. I'm glad you guys made it back from Utah safely, I hope your brother recovers quickly.
I can't believe how big Camryn! She is so happy and full of light, It makes me smile to see her. I miss her.
So glad to see that the dress fits!!!! She is a little princess:]
Post a Comment