After a bath/shower. Camryn has VERY curly hair! She gets it pretty much only when it's wet. Otherwise it's sort of straight, sort of wavy. Not a bunch of curl to it. Just when it's wet :]
I think she gets this from Jordan's side more so than from mine. Although, my mom and sisters DO have naturally wavy hair, I do not. Board straight is what I have. Yep.
She also gets the red more so from Jordan's side. [It's not a BRIGHT red, but more of a golden strawberry dirty blonde].
Her eyelashes are a pretty red as well.
BUT My Dad's side has red on it. So I can't say she didn't get any of it from me! :]





2 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the curly hair. I have ALWAYS secretly wanted a little girl with curly hair. See, Jason has natural curl and so do I. Can you picture a little blondie with curly-curly hair and blue eyes. So far, no luck! :[
Well she did get it from both of you:) In order to get red hair you have to have red on both sides:) I love her curly hair too...Spencer's is stick straight like your's and Scott's.
Post a Comment