Camryn LOVES her rubber ducky that bathes with her.
She gnaws on the beak and chews n his tail feathers. ha ha ha
As you can see here, she is VERY determined to eat him!
She is so interested when I squeeze him and she hears him squeak.
Ha ha ha taking a break from being so focused to smile all cute like to her Daddy.
We love this little face. How can you NOT!
She bit her finger in this one.. kinda makes you put your bottom lip out and say, "aw! She is so sad!"
Daddy gettin her all dried off. Yes he cut his hair very short.. I kinda like it.
But shh! Don't tell him I said that. I put up kind of an argument when he went to do it.





4 comments:
She is so cute! Congrats! I love her and you guys!
What a cutie! Gotta love that sweet face!!
so stinkin cute!
Cutest Baby Ever! Wish you guys lived closer!
Post a Comment