Camryn had been kneeling by the side of our landing for awhile. She then got brave and decided to test her balance. She got up one foot at a time and would stand, leaning, with her hands on the bottom step. She has now figured out that reaching isn't enough.
You've gotta MOVE IT LIKE THIS!! :]
Camryn Camryn CAMRYN!! I cannot believe how the time has flown! You have gotten so big! So determined and so independent! You are such a brave little accomplisher! :]
I can't believe I am your Mother, that Jordan is your Father and that we are a family! It sounds too incredible to me!
You are such a bright spot in our lives.
One little smile from you and I know that no matter WHAT you get into, how fussy you are, or how tired I AM, I will ALWAYS love and cherish your sweet spirit. I love that fact. You are my little ♥ love bug ♥ and I am so glad you came to OUR family!
I seriously can't believe you've gotten this step figured out so soon! And so quick! You did it once when I wasn't really paying attention. I just kind of saw it happening without seeing it. Make sense? Then when I grabbed the camera you took your sweet time by playing with anything and everything around you! ha ha ha
You are such your Daddy's girl! :] LOVE YOU JORDAN!
I'm glad you're developing at the rate you are.. but could you please slow it down a little? You're just getting too big too fast! I want you to stay little just a little while longer.. :] I love cuddling with your sweet little body and feel you press your soft little hand to my cheek, or grab onto my nose. I can't help but smile!





2 comments:
Wow big girl!!!! I cannot believe that! You're gonna be in big trouble girl!!! Fun trouble but big trouble!!!
OK, Gavin won't catch up to Camryn by the time we see you. She is going to be a handful! :)
Post a Comment