So.. I forgot to finish posting about our trip to Canada.
Here it is!
Enjoy! :]
Melissa has a great eye in photography.

My stud looks SO good.

captures Camryn so perfect.

Melissa's awesome point of view

I love taking pictures of my baby.

she is so sweet.

talkin it up with auntie Mel.

We got to stop in Rexburg & See Melissa who was going to school.
must..have..fist..in..mouth..
giggling so much!
Driving through Idaho.. she does the cutest faces.
Reminds me of a little Hoo right here :]
Lookin all bashful on G. Grandpa's lap.
so cute with Great Grandpa Gallup
Aunt Paula, granddaughter Cambria & daughter Marci
Me, Camryn & Hillary
We're trying to show that Camryn really WAS there. :]
Checkin things out with her Daddy
Red Rock Falls
This deer came out of no where.
It was still there when we came back through
In Red Rock Canyon checkin out the water and butterflies
Cameron Falls in Wateron
The city of Waterton below :]
[it was really high & that's only a little part of it]
No I could not see for this :]
such a cutie bug
The top of 'Bear's Hump' Waterton, Canada
just like Grandpa
hats look gooood on me





2 comments:
Amber those pictures of Camryn that Melissa took are SO cute! I love them!!
What beautiful pictures - beautiful places, beautiful people, beautiful family! Ahhh... she is getting so big. It is hard to imagine you as a Mommy (please don't take that in a bad way). That just seems so grown up! But, so awesome. It is hard to believe that I have never met her! Oh happy reunions at Thanksgiving!!! I really love the little "who" picture - WAY CUTE! Thanks for sharing - as always!
P.S. Love the new look! Glad to see you got my email! That was one I was thinking about using!
Post a Comment