Ok, So I was really excited when we started this blog. To be able to share with family that's so far away in Idaho & Utah. To be able to stay in contact and see what's going on in the lives around us. To be able to pour out my thoughts. To feel like, maybe what I go through, could help someone else.
I have posted pictures, I have told about activities and trips, but I have not really written like I wanted to.
I'm just going to take a post here and there and make it into something a little more than pictures, for myself and anyone else who cares to read them.
Ode to my Husband:
Jordan you are SUCH an amazing guy.
I can see how much you love Camryn. I see the love for your little girl when you get home from work. When she smiles at you, it constantly lights up your face. I see that you love to play with her, hold her, make silly faces when changing her diaper, talk with her, and help her build up her muscles but tossing her in the air, making her hold her torso upright and moving her legs to show her how to crawl. It warms my heart to see you doing things with her & enjoying it.
I really haven't seen you get frustrated. If anything, you've helped calm me down when I feel like I wanna throw in the towel.
You just take it all in and show never ending patience and unconditional love towards us both.
You have changed so much as a father. and in no way is it a bad thing :] It just keeps getting better an better.
I'm thankful for you everyday. Whenever I think of you I can't help but smile. That's what you do to me. You bring happiness into my life.
I am so grateful for all you do. For your patience, help, understanding, and your big heart.
I love you handsome.
Ode to my Daughter:
I have not written much about you, my baby Camryn. I've shared moments with everyone, sure. But not the spiritually uplifting parts. The gratifying mother parts. The make you wanna laugh and cry at the same time parts.
You have been one of the biggest blessings in my life. Since the moment I have felt your little feet kicks inside of me, to now when you roll over and try to find me in the room. You have been nothing but a sweet bundle of joy and energy. You love to stand, to be right where the action is. Life is never dull when you are awake and talking. It makes me so happy that YOU choose to be happy. Some people say, "well look at her parents." But it's not genetic. You are choosing to be this little bubble of brightness. You wake from naps smiling and giggly! Not every baby is as excited and happy as you are! It makes everything so much more wonderful.
You never fail to make your father, me or anyone around you smile. You are so easy to love.
It's exciting to see how fast you are growing. You can roll, push yourself up on your hands, and giggle at being tickled or at funny faces. You know our voices and look to find where they're coming from, AND getting a big smile when you do :] You love your toys and bat at them trying to get them into your mouth ALL the time :] I can't wait for you to start crawling, although I know I'll be saddened that you aren't my little baby Camryn anymore.
I know sometimes I get frustrated and that it shows. I need to work on that and letting things go. You are our sunshine EVERYday and we thank you and Heavenly Father for sending us such a wonderful little girl. You've definitely made our lives more blessed the moment the doctor told us you were a little girl. :] I hope you will never forget how much our hearts have grown because of you.
I love you my little Love Bug.





4 comments:
I totally loved your writing! That is so funny. As I was going about my day today, I was thinking of my mom and what I wanted to journal on my blog. So, I title it "Ode to my mother". After posting, I glanced through everyone's blogs to see if any had posted. I saw you had! And what was your title - "Ode to my..." Ha! :] Fantastic! Great minds think alike. I LOVE IT! PLEASE - feed me more. I love to get into your head and hear what you are thinking! I think that is awesome! Love you girl!
You are so sweet!! I just love that little Camryn, she really makes you smile! I hope she always keeps that sweet sweet spirit!
Ok, ya got me weepin' girl! I cannot tell you how wonderful it is for me to read your words of love and appreciation, and your observations of Jordan and Camryn, and of yourself, because it lets me know what I-what many of us-can't be there to see for ourselves-the love your have for each other, and how it grows. Again I say, you are the answer to this mother's prayers-an amazing, loving, sweet wife to Jordan, and a loving, smart, positive mother to Camryn(and all others that may follow:] ) Thank you lovey! You rock!!!
Post a Comment