Camryn's Great G & G Harmon, who are currently serving a mission,
sent her a fun little coral skirt & a cream onesie that matches.
We can't wait till she can fit into them! :]
Watching the Olympics with Daddy afterwards.
Such a good choice, to be happy :]





7 comments:
that's too cut! so what'd she get?
Ok. She is super cute! Thanks for sharing!!! :)
How fun to get mail!! Cam is looking so big!!! More and more like jordan every time i see her!!
I LOVE IT!! She is getting so big! I would have to say I think she looks more like you now! What a QT
She so super cute it should be illegal! :) I'm sure you agree. he he! I just want to pinch her cute little cheeks!
i love little camryn. so cute. she is getting so big. her smile makes me smile.
She is adorable. Her little smile is so cute. I think she looks a lot like her daddy!
Post a Comment