"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

More of Camryn.. Get used to it :]






Karate in motion is how our little girl likes to live her life :]


ha ha She has the longest arms and fingers. She will extend them and reach for the stars, 
when she's startled or just moving around. 
Super cute.

Sleeping karate style.The pink dress was from Grandma Lori 
and she looks like a little pixie in it ha
Her after eating face is so stinkin cute. 
She likes to stretch it out and make growling sounds as well :]
And sharing some look-around-time with Daddy.

4 comments:

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Keep them coming...I love that cute little girl! You guys need to come over and play xbox!! It would be so much fun!

BAM & CJ said...

She is going to be super tall!! She's so adorable! I love holding her! I love that she's so small, not like my kiddies!!

Family of Fun said...

She is SO cute! Thanks for sharing these special moments with us! Wish I was closer!!! We love and miss you bunches!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the little milk face! That is so precious-she is ADORABLE!!! You are both so good at capturing these moments! It is so cute to see her stretching out-way out!!! She really is long! And after being cramped for the last 3-4 months at the end of the pregnancy, she looks to be loving the room to stretch out-and Amber, that has got be fun to SEE instead of FEEL all the time!!!:]We love ya!!!