5 Things on my list of things to do today:
1. Eat Dinner
2. Call our Mom's
3. Take a nap
4. Feed Camryn & Change her diaper :]
5 Play with Camryn
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Wheat Thins
2. Strawberries & Ice cream
3. Yogurt
4. tortilla & cheese melt
5. sour cream and cheddar ruffles
5 Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. pay off debts
2. get our families out of debt
3. put away for our kids' college funds
4. help as many friends as possible
5. and travel the world! :]
5 Places I've lived:
1. Cadlwell, Idaho
2. Boise, Idaho
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Nampa, Idaho
5. Mesa, Arizona
5 Jobs I've held:
1. Dominoes [In Rexburg, while attending school]
2. Abercrombie & Fitch
3. Construction clean-up [for my dad in high school]
4. Nanny [for siblings and for a lady here in AZ]
5. Old Navy's shipment team
5 Things People don't know about me:
1. I've rolled a 4-wheeler
2. I told Jordan no to dating 3x before I CALLED HIM to start dating again. :]
3. I have a wild side when it comes to techno
4. I've taken care everyone else's kids for so long I feel a little out of my element taking care of "my own"
Does that make sense?
5. I'm not a cook. Creative, maybe but not an actual cook.
5 People I tag:
1. Christa
2. Kachelle
3. Lisa
4. Kelly
5. Lindy





1 comments:
You are soo much fun! Thanks for the girlz night Friday it was a blast!! I am surprised you didn't list Gushers as a favorite snack!!;) We lUv U THREE!!
Post a Comment