"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

2 weeks & then some





We are having so much fun with this little bundle of joy! :]


As you can tell she likes to kick back once in a while.. everyday :]

4 comments:

Family of Fun said...

Oh, Amber (and you, too, Jordan-sorry!) SHE is SO CUTE!!! Oh, how I would love to hold her!!! I can't believe how big she is, and I am so surprised by all the dark hair. The first few pictures I thought she looked like you, Amber, but I am seeing a little bit of Jordan. Great work! We love you. I am SO happy for you guys - you both ROCK! You are going to be great parents

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

She is so stinken cute!! I would have to say she is pretty much a little of both of you! What a GREAT mixture!!We really miss hanging out with you guys! I can't wait till she's old enough to be around are two little girls!!

Kellie said...

You guys did good! She is beautiful. Can't wait to see her sometime, hopefully soon!!

BAM & CJ said...

She's so adorable! I love it when her eyes go cross eyed!! Just like all babies do!!