Friday we went to the mall and while I sat outside in the car feeding Brighton before heading home
{he was starving or else I would've waited till we made it home}
Jordan took Camryn into the Rainforest Cafe.
She LOVED the fishes, the huge giraffe outside & the alligator in the water out front of it.
Went crazy every time we passed in the stroller :)
I took her out to run some errands and she fell asleep in mid bite of her graham cracker.
If you can see, it's sitting on her buckle.
Could not get enough :)
Today, while Jordan went to the 9am Temple Dedication, Cam & I were having our own nursery.
She & I looked at pictures on the computer together,
talked about saying sorry & being sad when people don't.
Then we printed a picture to color and cut out things. She loved that as well and it was a rather nice Sunday just me and her :)
{Brighton is in the swing on the floor sleeping}
As she was coloring we went through her colors and she knows them all!!White, bwack, brrrrown, pink, wed, puhple, gween, bwue, yewow, owange. So good! :)









1 comments:
Ok, love the color descriptions in the end... funny thing is I can hear her saying them as I read them. She is cute! Oh how I wish you were closer... so that Emma could grow up KNOWING her cousin that will be in the same grade as her... to share memories and to build that strong cousin bond!
Post a Comment