"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Every day occurrences, sweet little girl


Today I had my first of the last 4 doctor's appointments.
Make any sense?
So you go from an appointment a month, to 1 every 2 weeks, and the last 4 weeks it's 1 every week.
Today was my first. Yay!
That means I'm almost done harboring this little mover & kicker within my belly & he'll be joining our family soon! Woop woop!
Thank you so much to Camryn's Grantie Janice who watched her for me while I went. She took her to the Ranch Market & bought some apples for us [she's always thinking of our needs] and in our car on the way home, Camryn breaks into one. It was so delicious! She even let me have a couple bites :) Shares pretty good when she wants to.

a few things she's been saying lately:
*Hold you!  {hold me with hands outstretched} 
*sad it! {stab it}
*bebe-max {Ruby & Max} a cartoon
*aw man
*luz you {love you}
*Night night
*Miss you
*Mommy/daddy, are you? {where are you}
*Here go {here you go, as she gives you something}
*Hode it {hold it}
*Hey dude {she will say this when she puts on any hat, or sunglasses}
*Boo! I see you.
*Seep dood {sleep good}


I'll post more of them when they come to me :)

She is getting so big! And understands so much!
We have a Tigger & Pooh Bear search & find books that she can find all the characters from the cartoon in on almost every page! LOVES it!
She also is doing better at keeping her 'pretties' in her hair for me :) After awhile they end up in her mouth but for the most part she actually looks like a cute little girl!
She loves to put her shoes on and go outside.
LOVES to visit friends. & play at the park.
Almost always has to help push the stroller or take her little stroller out on walks.
Likes to help her friend Levi's Mom Julie burp her new baby Zack, whom Camryn calls "Sack" :)
She always requests to do "Ah-gat-er" in the car {this is monkey & alligator hand-gesture game we play}
She loves to dance, swing her little hips & sing songs. Which we do a lot.
If We are playing the Wii, Camryn will play right along with us & copy everything we say. Sweet, cool, right on, oh man, dang it, {trying to watch that one} shoot, oh no, awesome. She says them all cuter in her little voice but it's still fun to see what she'll attempt :)
She loves sitting by us on the kitchen chairs or snuggling up to us on the couch.
She follows me everywhere & I have to remind myself sometimes that she is more cute/sweet than annoying when she pushes the kitchen chair into our tiny kitchen to be up higher & do whatever it is I am doing on the counters.
Yesterday I put an apron on her & she helped me peel potatoes.. ok so I helped her start one and then she started eating into it like an apple. Sick.
So I just peeled & she walked around with the potato.
We had soup for dinner & she had to dip bread into it just like Daddy & Mommy.
Little copy-cat :)
There is an awesome lady in our ward that lends out movies & we got 101 Dalmations, Tinkerbell, Winnie the Pooh, Strawberry Shortcake & Lady & the Tramp from, and Camryn will go through all of them: Shotcake? Pooh Bar? Puppies? Tinnabeh? till I say "yeah let's watch that one!" :) we need to get new ones!
I love her & it's going to be a fun change trying to juggle attention to her & a new little brother.
Hope she doesn't get too jealous.

1 comments:

Burky's said...

She will be a great big sister! She is already a good "helper" with "Sack
". She is a funny girl!