"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

A little update for July

I'm am behind on my postings, but I'd like to give you a little update and I'll put pictures up later.  [so I don't forget]


* Camryn has learned to: fold her arms 
* She even bows her head for a minute before she peeks up and starts playing with our faces, which are bowed, eyes closed and reverent. :)

* She can climb up onto the chest that is our ottoman, 
* the kitchen chairs
which really scares me cause she hasn't learned that chairs are only for sitting on and she likes to stand and bounce on them.

* She can slide down the slide by herself, on her bum, and doesn't fall backwards/hit her head 
Wahoo!

* She gets crazy happy/excited when she's going down and I can't wait to get a picture for everyone to enjoy her face!

* She then turned around, we took off her shoes and she bear-crawled it all the way back up the slide
No help needed! That little girl is fearless!

* She said "Hi" & "Bubye" for the first time last night before bed!!
We were so excited for these real words to come out!
[after I had just made the comment to Chelsea earlier that day that she has not said a word, but signs like crazy when she wants something!]
Jordan was helping her brush her teeth and I was getting her jammies ready when I hear him say, "Camryn say Hi" then I hear a "Hiiii". SOO CUTE!

She also says: shoes, Jesus, nods her head yes- it's a full head bang
has also just learned to shake her head no, which I'm not sure if she's picked up from us or what, but 2 days ago she did this twitch thing when I said, "no no Camryn." I figured out she was trying to shake her head no but it looked so cute! I couldn't stop laughing.
It's like one shoulder dips down as she's shaking her head that way. So funny. I'll try and record it for ya!
She understands SO much now! It's fun seeing her little personality showing up more and more and how she is taking everything in. Love her!


On to us as a family..
We were able to go up to Idaho for My Mom's side family reunion and to spend time with all the fun aunties, uncles and cousins. Not to mention Grandmas and Grandpas! :)
It was lots of fun and we created some REALLY fun memories. 
Plus I got a new hair cut from my fabulous hair stylist Carly!!
Jordan was alone here and spent his time with: friends, the xbox, church callings, and working some overtime, cause everyone can use a little extra $$ mulah!
Camryn took a day or 2 to warm back up to her daddy. She so missed him! 
I knew because she'd get excited when My Dad would get home from work, but still didn't know him enough to play with him. But I knew she was missing that from her Daddy..

And today we are heading to Heber, Arizona for another fun filled family weekend. Jordan's family will be at his Uncle's cabin and we'll get to see him Mom, Dad, sisters, 3 aunts, and a bunch of cousins! We'll get to hike, play games, eat wonderful food and enjoy each other's company. How fun! I have to get everything packed and ready to go though,  

 I love you all and I'll try to get pictures up right away!

1 comments:

Krista said...

Sounds like you guys are having so much fun! We missed having you up north for the 24th celebrations :) And your sweet little Camryn is SOOO cute! She is getting so big so fast!