"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Jordan's big 29

Last Friday was Jordan's 29th Birthday. 
I asked everyone to show up at 7 while we left at 7. I informed Jordan about Tuesday evening that some friends had asked us to go play volleyball with them.. him being a sucker for volleyball jumped at the chance :) gladly. I was hoping he wouldn't connect the day with his birthday. I was trying to keep it a surprise as best as I could. 
The awesome Law & Dags showed up! Whoop whoop! Friends from church & some friends of Jordan's from work were also able to make it. It was a great party and thanks for everyone who helped out! I really do appreciate it! 
I had 2 different cakes made: Butter Pecan with butter cream frosting 
{knew you'd like that one Dad} :) and a yellow cake with rainbow chip frosting. Although I tried something new and made the batter with banana cream pudding. 
Tasted SOO good
*I recommend it to anyone wanting to give the plain cake taste a nice sweet kick! :)
Jose and Cheri even joined in on the volleyball fun! :)
Camryn had just woken up before we left.
I know I know late nap, but she was so cranky that day!
The fun candles being light.
Thanks for making the wall against the wind guys!

Wonder what he wished for..

Dishin up some sweet goodness
Birthday boy with his favorite little girl.
All in all I think it turned out pretty nicely 
if I do say so myself :)

5 comments:

Jana Adams said...

Looks like fun!! Sorry we missed it. We will have to get together soon!!

Burky's said...

Thanks for inviting us we had fun!!!

Kachelle said...

i'm glad it went so well!

Michael and Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!

Brian Norton said...

What a terrible friend I am. I totally forgot about the B-day. I hope you will forgive me. It look like you had an enjoyable day with your little family and your friends. Congrats you're almost 30. YAY! I love getting older don't you? :)