Camryn woke up last Wednesday with her bangs in her eyes. I wouldn't be a very good mom if I didn't help her out but trimming them. Boy oh boy that little girl..
I wanted to make them right above her eyebrows and she moved right in my first cut! Erg!
This is how short they ended up.
I had to stop trying to make them even because she kept
trying to grab the scissors as I was attempting to cut.
Silly little girl.
She looks like her cousin Megan, when she was about her age here.
That is her favorite container to play peek-a-boo with.
Fits very nicely over her face & she can still see through :)
So they're not straight, but don't judge me!
I'm no stylist. :)
Oh! This is her new " say cheese" face too.
Love those chubby cheeks!





3 comments:
Too, too, too, too CUTE!!! Love the bangs and the "say cheese" face!
I think you are a great stylist:]
Amber, I think they are so cute. They just add to her personality. They just remind me of her mom's own self hair do's. Remember!!
She is so stinkin cute! That is so scary about the bike ride. I would have freaked out too!
Post a Comment