Camryn Has been slowly figuring out how to move towards the toys she wants to play with or suck on.
She was doing the Ker-splat thing for about a week, then she'd slither,
and NOW she is ARMY CRAWLING!!!
Woot woot!
Our baby is mobile! :D
It's so crazy to think about but so exciting at the same time!
She's getting so big and learning so fast!
She still doesn't like Rice cereal as much as her bottle. We're working on that one.
But she is loving her mobility and I now have to grow eagle eyes to keep a watch on all she's putting into her mouth.
But I don't mind cause LOOK AT HER!!
Ha ha ha I'm so stoked about this!
I gave her some spaghetti noodles to play with while we ate spaghetti WITH sauce, and she loved it! Of course it went into her mouth but she didn't keep it there long. It stuck to her hand and popped right back out with her fist :D ha ha ha
She did however love the plastic containers I gave her to bang around and suck on.
That is what she is chasing around on the floor if you can't tell :]





5 comments:
That's so crazy!! She'll be walking before you know it!!! She's so cute!!!!
I can tell you have found the beautiful feeling of you very own child in your life. The time you spend enjoying them and many times I couldn't wait for them to wake up so that I could hold and play with them. I didn't always get much done, but I didn't care. She is a keeper. It makes me happy to see you happy. Love Mom
Ahhhhh the simple and exciting joys of motherhood, caught and shared through technology!!! What makes it so fun isn't just Camryn moving(which is SO cute and also looks like dry swimming!), but YOUR excitement Amber, seeing your babe do something new!!!! It reminds me of those special times watchin' and playing with mine-where did the time go?
haha mom said "she is a keeper."
like we would give one of our little ones away!!! lol. i love it.
and camryn is getting so big! wow! already starting to motate around. goodness sakes! haha. check out her thunder thighs. what a beautiful healthy baby that i just want to hold and squeeze! i can't wait for thanksgiving!
-EMILEEEEEE
Ahh that is so fun! And exciting! I can't believe how well she gets around! You are gonna have your hands full! :] No worries about the baby food thing - Emma pretty much skipped it altogether. We just went straight to the real stuff - cut up peaches, pears, chicken nuggets, cheese, bread, waffles, and so much more. She LOVES food - and she barely has two little teeth on the bottom (only half-way in). But, she can gum just about anything to death!
Post a Comment