"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Montana Mountains

The drive through Glacier  Park
Halfway there.. the sign is kind of ironic
We were just on the teeny tiny road down by the river! Like 10 minutes ago!

i love my handsome hunny
stair steppin
Natural beauty
It started getting cooler when we got higher :]
She slept most of the ride. Such a relief.


Like the baby blanket around me? I travel in style! 


"I love the mountains, I love the rolling hills,
boom diyada, boom diyada boom diyada, boom diyada, etc.." :]

3 comments:

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Yay!! More pictures! That looks like sooo much fun!! I just love the simplicity of mother nature!

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

oh yeah and we are suppose to be flying to Utah the end of August and was wondering did they make you get a boarding pass for Camryn?

Marty and Emily said...

All of that looks so beautiful! And right now I am jealous of that snow, but I bet if I was right up next to it like you I would have started complaining. :)