"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

4th of July

Thanks Christa for the pretty bow!
Bryan playing magic for the little girlies
Chelsea & Camryn
Prego Kachelle & Christa holding ms Ryah
Our setup for Wii & videos for the chillins
We're glad you all made it! So much fun! :]

3 comments:

Marcistar said...

Ok that outfit is SO cute!!! It was so much fun seeing you guys! Hopefully it won't be so long till we see you again!

Jodes said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I will post more on my sight of the reunion. I like all of the cute pics you have! Camryn is getting so big!

Emily Weber said...

Hey! all your pictures are so awesome! I didn't know Kachelle was prego! When is she due? I can't get to her blog (not invited)Tell I said congrats! I don't know if you have my email, so here it is: emmiepoohoo@yahoo.com Email me anytime!