"I plead with you to control your tempers, to put a smile upon your faces, which will erase anger; speak out with words of love & peace, appreciation & respect. If you will do this, your lives will be without regret. Your marriages & family relationships will be preserved. You will be much much happier. You will do greater good. You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
-President Gordon B. Hinkley
Voting

Vs.

Can you tell who we are? Camryn had a hard time, 
but once I did the first 4 with her, she knew the rest! :)


       













What do you think our similarities are? :)

5 comments:

Marcistar said...

Wow That is tough Amber! I can't believe how much you all look alike! Even You and Jordan as babies! It's crazy! I think I can pick Camryn out but I think I got Jordan and Brighton confused. It's the nose and eyes that are most similar I think! What a fun thing to do! If I put up my baby pictures to Eden and Ella, there's NO similarities at all I bet! You'd see some between Christian and the girls but not even that many. It's mostly Christian's mom and sister that the girls look like. Oh and people have said that Ella has some of m¥ dad in her. It would be interesting to see! Cute post! Hope you guys are getting some cool, fall weather right now! What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Are you coming up for any of the holidays this year? Hopefully we'll see you sooner than later! Love you!

Burky's said...

Oh man! I did not realize how much alike cam and Brighton looked! So similar! It was fun to see you two as babies too. I agree brightons eyes look similar to yours. They do look like Jordan a lot too! So fun!

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

you are the cutest baby! but i still think both your kids are replicas of jordan:) sorry amber...

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Well dang it all! I thought I'd win SOME votes as to my kids looking like me! :) haha

Kachelle said...

That's too funny! I always thought Cam looked like Jordan but not anymore! Come visit us! It is an open invitation. miss ya!